We celebrated by sharing our books that we have written with a buddy from another class. We also worked on our books that we have not finished. We love to write in kindergarten. We are consuming books written by Eric Carle. Next week, we will be critiquing his books and making a chart of things we notice in his books. Then we will get to produce our own version of a book using what we noticed about his books.
- A "Magnet"riffic Day
- Learning that our earth is the biggest magnet of ...
- Each magnet has a north pole and south pole, and ...
- Kindergarten had fun fishing for magnetic objects....
- Playing with paperclips was fun. A magnetic wa...
- Storybook Parade
- Red Ribbon Week
- October 20th National Day of Writing
- OCTOBER EVENTS
- ▼ October (9)