Friday, October 30, 2009
A "Magnet"riffic Day
To culminate our magnet unit we explored and experimented with all kinds of different magnets. We learned so many things. Mrs. Deal taught us that "the earth is the biggest magnet", and also taught us about compasses. We learned where North, South, East, and West were. Mrs. Clarkson used the ActivBoard to show us different things that were magnetic and things that were not. We also had some AWESOME parent volunteers...they helped us go fishing for magnetic objects, showed us how magnets repel and attract, and even helped us use magnets to guide paperclips through a maze. We had a BLAST. After each station we were just like real scientist and recorded our findings in our magnet journal.
- A "Magnet"riffic Day
- Learning that our earth is the biggest magnet of ...
- Each magnet has a north pole and south pole, and ...
- Kindergarten had fun fishing for magnetic objects....
- Playing with paperclips was fun. A magnetic wa...
- Storybook Parade
- Red Ribbon Week
- October 20th National Day of Writing
- OCTOBER EVENTS
- ▼ October (9)